Thursday, August 23, 2012

Parents of the Year!

Some of you know that I am a parent. I am aware what to do and what not to do with my kid. But yet there are so many others than just make me shake my head and wonder what the hell were they thinking. Thus, I bring to you who I think would be the worst "Parents of the Year" These are what I know about and how they became famous because of the GREAT discussions that they made.

3. Its one thing to let your kid ride on things, but its another when that thing is something that man can't truly control. Take for example and elevator. The group you see below should have known better but of course not. They thought it would be okay that little Billy should hop a ride on the right side of the escalator. The story says that the toddler only came away with scratches and bruises. (thank god) Only place that this could happen, in Russia of course. I am totally aware that it might have been a mother and grandmother but in the same sense, why would they let him get up on there to begin with.


~Y.F.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment